Saturday, December 25, 2010

28mm Napoleonic Austrian High Command


This past August, Greg and Linda, two very good friends of ours got married (the fools) to which I had the honour of being one of Greg's groomsmen. In getting prepared for the wedding, I was at a loss trying to figure out what kind of gift to get Greg. Finally, it dawned on me that he needed some officers 'to-the-manor-born' (to lead his new Austrians to their destruction) and so I made up a command stand depicting Archduke Charles and a group of his inbred aristocratic funkies from an old pack I had from Foundry.



I've based them up to be compatible with many of the 'Grande Manner' rulesets that have been published recently. I also made sure to heavily pin all the figures to their mounts and quadruple-coat with the varnish just in case Greg feels the need to fling it across the table when my French roll over his boys-in-white... ;)

Welcome to the Club Greg!

SmackTalk: 'Off'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)