Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yes Virginia, yet another gaming blog. (Yawn...)

'I can't possibly endure this sober...'
Hello there. My name is Curt and this serves as a spot for stuff relating to what I call 'analogue hobbies'.  In my professional life I deal almost exclusively with digital media (often termed 'electronic crap'), which while being a great job, can be best described by Lenard Cohen, 'As Boring as Heaven on a Saturday Night'

This little space on the internet is for me to journal my interests in history, miniatures, games, books, and music. These are all related in that they don't require an annoying layer of technology to enjoy - they are my 'analogue hobbies'.

Yes, it's an odd lot, but one has to keep amused.

Anyway, over the next few weeks I'm going to post up a bunch of content that I've had sitting on my computer for ages, so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)