Wednesday, January 18, 2012

From FranL: 15mm 'Dictator, Israelis, Jeeps and Mercedes' (160 points)


The headline of this post sounds like a song title with a bit of attitude... 

With these forty Israelis, casualties, soft vehicles and dictator Fran thought he might be pushing the envelope a nudge with its 'historical' component but I'm more than willing to have it as an entry as I think we've seen variations of this 'theme' for the past 30 or so years.


These are 15mm Peter Pig models from their 'AK47' range.


Fran had to cut down several figures to get them to fit properly in the jeeps. Well done, they look very good.

The gold merc is a nice touch...



With this group I'm awarding Fran with 160 points. I understand he will be following-up with more on a similar theme in the future.

5 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)