Sunday, December 23, 2012

From SebG: 1:285 Modern French Armour (10 points)


Seb submits another group of excellent modern microscale French armour for use with 'Cold War Commander'.

From Seb:
I know my second isn't very impressive, but sadly I didn't really have time to show you more. The family is about to arrive and they'll stay for a week. So no more painted minis from me, which is sad because I had almost finished another batch. Ah well.
These are 5 1/285 AMX-30 B2, from GHQ. They're supposed to belong to the 12th Cuirassiers. These tanks were the MBT for the French army until the Leclerc arrived. I really enjoed painting them. Yes, GHQ minis are expensive, but I have to say, I love them.
Great work Seb! Its interesting to see something in this period outside the typical NATO/Warsaw Pact mix. I look forward to seeing your next batch. 

Have a great visit with your family!

This group will give Seb 10 points.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)