Tuesday, January 1, 2013

History Channel's 'Vikings' Miniseries Announced for March 3, 2013

Hmm, Sarah just showed this to me. I'm sure its already made the rounds to those in the know, but I thought I'd put it up for those who may have missed it (I certainly did).  


It looks interesting and seems to have a high production value, but I've always had a problem with 'History' channels doing dramas as opposed to sticking to historical documentaries, but I guess everyone has to make a buck... I hope it's at least entertaining!

Hey, I just read that it's an Irish/Canadian production so how could it possibly go wrong - right Fran!

Now, back to our regular programming...

1 comment:

  1. Fran was talking about this the other day, it looks excellent! And not a horned helmet in sight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)