Tuesday, February 12, 2013

From Millsy: 28mm Austrian 18th Century Commanders (40 points)


From Millsy:

These are a couple of senior commander stands for my 18thC Maurice project. 
The figures are all 28mm Front Rank Austrians, although I’ve gone to town with the uniforms as they’re for my imaginary nation. 
The rearing horses are nice but you do get the feeling the riders are barely hanging on at times.

Those are beautiful command stands, Millsy. I like the saturated colours that you've used and the groundwork complements them nicely. I do have to agree with you about the somewhat odd poses.  A couple of them look like refugees from a Terry Gilliam illustration.

These four German fellows will give Millsy 40 points.

7 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)