Tuesday, February 4, 2014

From IanW: 28mm WWII German Sniper Markers (55 points)


From Ian:
Last entry for a couple of weeks as work kidnaps me!!!! 
Here we have eleven Blacktree Miniatures WWII German Infantry and again are based on the Sniper Reminder bases. 
Typically nice figures with loads of extra detail. I especially like the camo helmet covers and bareheaded figures.
Sorry the images are not that great but I have not the time or resources to do good ones this time
Still playing with the snow but was a tad disappointed with the results on a couple of these who may get a bit of reworking but I just don't have time at the moment as I am dashing off with work for nearly two weeks and will have little painting time when I come back for a few days  :-(


You all may be a bit relieved as I move onto some other figures for a bit, though I have some more WWII but they will be from the desert though I should also have my first Winter War figures waiting for me when I get back so they may jump the queue.

Great work on these markers Ian - you'v got these down to a cottage industry for yourself! I quite like your snow basing. The only thing I'd suggest, and I think I had the temerity to mention this with Alan's winter Huns as well, is that the underlying grass should be yellow as it would have largely gone into winter dormancy before the snow flew. 

These eleven markers will give Ian 55 points. Well done.

4 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)